This Policy describes the types of data we may collect from you or that you may provide and describes our policies and practices for collecting, using, protecting, and disclosing that data.
This Policy may change from time to time, so check the Policy periodically for the most current version. If you have any questions about the meaning or interpretation of this Policy, the English-language version of this Policy is the official text.
Data We Collect About You
We collect several types of personal data that can be used to identify you ("Personal Data"), including your:
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Donation history
Depending on the type of interaction that you have with Rotary, we may also collect your:
- Birth year
- Marital status
- Spouse's name
How We Collect Your Data
We collect Personal Data from:
- Donors to Rotary
- Applicants and Recipients of financial aids from Rotary
We collect this data:
- Directly when you provide it to us through any interaction online or offline
- When you participate in our programs or sign up for
- From third parties we contract with to provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing services; these service providers may change, or new service providers may be added without notice to you
- From publicly available resources
Data You Provide to Us
We collect data you provide when you interact with Rotary or via Website. That data includes:
- Personal data that you provide when registering to Rotary through Website
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email, social media posts, and other electronic messages), if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Personal data you provide when making a donation
- Personal data you provide when submitting applications for financial aids
- Details of transactions made either directly to Rotary or through Website
Features that are developed in the future may result in the collection of additional new personal data.
You also may provide data to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of Website or transmitted to other users of Website or third parties (collectively, "User Content"). Your User Content is posted on Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. We limit access to certain pages and you may set certain privacy settings for this data from your account profile. However, we cannot control the actions of other Website users with whom you may choose to share your User Content.